Our practice offers private patients the opportunity to join a dental care plan which suits the frequency a patient needs to see the dentist and he dental hygienist.
- The monthly direct debit includes;
- Regular clinical dental examination.
- Regular hygienist sessions
- Assessment of any emergencies, with any temporary treatment required.
- 20% reduction off any fillings
- 20% reduction off other dental work (extractions)
- 20% reduction off any laboratory-based treatment or.crowns, bridges, dentures.
- Worldwide Trauma insurance to protect against the cost of large unforseen accidental damage.
- Emergency callout insurance, should you need a dentist in an emergency, anywhere in the world.
- Redundancy protection for up to 12 months.
How do I become a member?
If you are already a patient of our practice, and your dentist has advised you which plan would suit you best, you can simply call in to complete the agreement. This will require your bank details and signature for the direct debit instruction.
Please call us if you have questions regarding Practice Plan.